Underlying photo by Jon Tyson on Unsplash

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

I know I can just search on "Monthly Columns" or scroll through the Words & Banter section page, but I wish there was a list of our columns to make it even easier.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

You and your lists.

Since Red wanted a list of our most recent columns, here it is:

Want to be the first to see new content? Register on the "sticky bar" at the bottom of the page.

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

I know it can't be avoided, but I feel bad that Mom's spending Thanksgiving alone, but given the coronavirus it can't be helped.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Unfortunately, there are many people in that situation this year. Myself included.

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

Please. You only "do" Thanksgiving because it's expected of you. Unlike Mom, you don't even want me to make you a Thanksgiving dinner care package.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Not a fan of turkey – but did you know that TV dinners were created because of Thanksgiving?

It's November. Why should you care about our February column? Let's start with what does February mean to you? Valentine's Day? Forgotten New Year's resolutions? American Heart Month? As usual, Red's conversation with Black starts with a problem and ends up with not only inspiration and motivation, but instantly actionable ideas! In Red & Black … Have A Heart, Red finds a great way to show love – for others and for herself. Maybe you will, too.

Thanksgiving's my favorite holiday of the year, but this year I feel like it's barely going to be a holiday. It makes me sad.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Are you still going to have decorations throughout the house and your big inflatable turkey in the front yard?

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

Are you kidding? He's my favorite inflatable and has been on our front lawn since right after Halloween! Inside, I pared down the amount of decorations years ago. Just enough to make it festive, but not overwhelming in terms of set-up and take-down.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Are you still planning to cook a traditional Thanksgiving dinner? I know the last few years it has only been a handful of people, and there are only two (Mom and me) who are not part of your COVID "bubble".
Keep Reading ... Show less