Design by Sawyer Pennington

Define "older" ... because in today's world of social media and "instant news" even something from earlier in the day can be considered old or outdated.

In mid-March, we started posting Banter Bites to our Twitter and Facebook pages. Feedback was almost instant as people told us they're fun and quick to read. But also relevant to their day-to-day lives – and not just on the day they're published. In other words, they don't have an expiration date!

So, how do we define "older"? Well, in terms of our Banter Bites, we define "older" as anything prior to when we launched this new site. In terms of anything else, well ... that's a loaded question. (FYI, whenever Red mentions that Black's her older sister, Black's quick to point out ... and wiser.)

Stay tuned for more Banter Bites to be posted. And to get Red & Black Banter in your inbox, sign up on the "sticky bar" at the bottom of this page.

School sports may be different this fall – but nothing stops parents from showing their support.

A good presidential debate is about style and substance. About policy and passion. But it shouldn't be about separating fact from fiction.

If you don't vote, don't complain about the results.