Don't Take Our Word

What Would Black Do?

In talking about some personal financial issues with my husband, he suddenly bursts out with "What would Black do?" We immediately had our answer. – Lucy C., writer and editor, 46

The fact that Black + Red were there for each other + no matter what, they prevailed to better things.– Ms. Guerrero

I am in control. Take responsibility for your financial situation. Start today making change regardless how small it may be. – Vivian C.

That many of us have the same problems in life. – Anonymous, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ