Well, Red loves lists … and Black likes to be organized and efficient, so here's a list of the Banter Bites we posted this month:
1: Would You Debate This?
2: You Can Run, But You Can't Hide
3: No Halloween? That's Scary!
5: Low Speed. High Risk.
6: To Believe Or Not To Believe, That Is The Question
7: HIPAA A Female Hippo?
8: The Tightrope Women Walk
9: This Wasn't Where I Planned To Go
10: Hopefully, It's Only An Intermission
12: A Supremely Important Decision
13: A Note Of Caution
14: Please Note … No Notes Required
15: TV Ratings? Win. Undecided Voters? Lose.
16: Waiting To Make A Difference
17: Yesterday, Concessions Stands. Today, Ballot Boxes.
19: A Message From The Past?
20: Dear Mother Nature … We've Had Enough!
21: It's All Greek To Me
22: We Have A Four Letter Word For You!
23: Style vs. Substance. Facts vs. Fiction?
24: Cheering COVID-Style
26: Wake Up And Smell The … Stress Relief?
27: A Decision That Could Lead To Historic Decisions
28: It's No Joke!
29: Milk, Eggs, & Quizzes?
30: Seriously? You Spell It That Way?
31: A Scary Halloween
|Looking back over the month of May, I'm having a hard time picking my favorite Banter Bites.|
You were a straight-A student, maybe you should just grade
- May 7: Coronavirus – Choosing Between "Right" and "Popular" – With over a quarter of a million Americans gone, are we still having this conversation?!
- May 16: Red Finally Uses Her Theater Degree! – My degree came in handy … but when walking the dog???
- May 23: Calories Aside – Think Before Eating Out – Because no matter how bad it seems, Black can ALWAYS make me laugh with one of her smart-ass comments. (Oops! Can I write that?)
|So, how are you planning to pick your favorite Banter Bites from all the ones we posted in May?|
Do not need a plan. Will just pick a few and move on …
Toward the end of the month, I thought we were seeing the light at the end of the tunnel … that as our cities opened up, we would find a new normal. Sadly, it turned out that the light was an oncoming train, and we were hit with the protests and riots associated with the murder of George Floyd. Which meant having to look a little harder for the things that remind you of all the good in the world …
- May 1: FREE Resources (Really!) For Educators & Community Organizations – Seems like the very least we could do …
- May 15: Never Underestimate The Power of Wishes – Or, the power of a video about hope and pure joy.
- May 25: Your Memorial Day Holiday Came At A High Cost – Something that we should remember throughout the year.
Curious about Red's favorites this month?