Well, the only upside to an active 2020 storm season is that we're learning the Greek alphabet.

Curious about the naming of storms? Check out this Time magazine article.

It should be about getting from point A to point B – not worrying about whether it's a life or death decision.

A year of self-quarantining in the North Pole paid off for Santa.

It may be different. It may be disappointing. But remember … Thanksgiving is about giving thanks.

Meanwhile, we can't help but wonder – what would the pilgrims do?