|Looking back over the month of May, I'm having a hard time picking my favorite Banter Bites.|
You were a straight-A student, maybe you should just grade
- May 7: Coronavirus – Choosing Between "Right" and "Popular" – With over a quarter of a million Americans gone, are we still having this conversation?!
- May 16: Red Finally Uses Her Theater Degree! – My degree came in handy … but when walking the dog???
- May 23: Calories Aside – Think Before Eating Out – Because no matter how bad it seems, Black can ALWAYS make me laugh with one of her smart-ass comments. (Oops! Can I write that?)
|So, how are you planning to pick your favorite Banter Bites from all the ones we posted in May?|
Do not need a plan. Will just pick a few and move on …
Toward the end of the month, I thought we were seeing the light at the end of the tunnel … that as our cities opened up, we would find a new normal. Sadly, it turned out that the light was an oncoming train, and we were hit with the protests and riots associated with the murder of George Floyd. Which meant having to look a little harder for the things that remind you of all the good in the world …
- May 1: FREE Resources (Really!) For Educators & Community Organizations – Seems like the very least we could do …
- May 15: Never Underestimate The Power of Wishes – Or, the power of a video about hope and pure joy.
- May 25: Your Memorial Day Holiday Came At A High Cost – Something that we should remember throughout the year.
Curious about Red's favorites this month?