Now, pretty much prioritizing my life, realizing I need to work on communication issues with my family as well as my finances, been through bankruptcy, been through everything, fast-paced world. – Christopher H., Male Offender, Stringfellow Unit, TDCJ

I like warm and fuzzy and bats. Good one this week. Let's keep allowing Black to be a BIT warm and fuzzy. It's her best, even if she seems to like to show as being the opposite – but I love her all the same. – Lanier W.

This (Any Recommendations For Letters Of Recommendation?) is AMAZING. 🙂 Thank you for sharing!!! Wonderful read. 🙂 – Kahley Warren, College & Career Readiness Advisor, FBISD Dulles High School

I believe your message on science is powerful and should be heard by as many as possible. – Deb Bershad, RN, BSN, Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse