Don't Take Our Word

Been Through Bankruptcy, Been Through Everything

Now, pretty much prioritizing my life, realizing I need to work on communication issues with my family as well as my finances, been through bankruptcy, been through everything, fast-paced world. – Christopher H., Male Offender, Stringfellow Unit, TDCJ

There are many ways to resolve circumstances regarding your finances to make life bearable, less stressful, and provide you with new perspective on life. There are many resources available. There is always "HOPE." – Virginia H., Administrative Assistant

A quirky pair who are both real down to earth. – High School Senior

To budget my money, not just spend … spend … spend – Anonymous, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ