Now, pretty much prioritizing my life, realizing I need to work on communication issues with my family as well as my finances, been through bankruptcy, been through everything, fast-paced world. – Christopher H., Male Offender, Stringfellow Unit, TDCJ

To budget my money, not just spend … spend … spend – Anonymous, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

I realized how much I just let things pile up until it's overwhelming. – J. Golden, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

... I was able to have deep insight into financial management. Now I make wiser decisions and share my knowledge with my parents and family. – Jennifer H.