So, how are you planning to pick your favorite Banter Bites from all the ones we posted in January?

Black's HeadBlack assets.rebelmouse.io

Do not need a plan. Will just pick a few and move on …

January – always the start of a New Year, usually looked at as an opportunity for "new and improved" … but this year got off to an ominous start with the Capitol being overrun by rioters. Based on feedback from followers, mid-way through the month we expanded our daily Banter Bites to include Banter Bite Backstories, which we hope you will enjoy.

Curious about Red's favorites this month?

In a promise to “never forget” we’re rerunning our 2021 post so that we always remember …

September 11 is a date on the calendar, but "9/11" is a date in history.

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: Much like JFK's assassination was to an older generation (although Black's old enough to be included), we both remember exactly what we were doing when we first heard the news of the attacks on the Twin Towers, Pentagon, and Flight 93; but, interestingly, how we reflect on 9/11 is a bit of a role reversal.

Keep Reading ...Show less