Looking back over the month of January, I'm having a hard time picking my favorite Banter Bites.

Black's HeadBlack assets.rebelmouse.io

You were a straight-A student, maybe you should just grade them.

It might have been a new year and, for many of us, a new beginning. But no matter how much I intend to look forward, I'm still the person who likes to look back at things that make me smile, whether it's memories that date back to when I was growing up or things that may have only happened in the last few years.

Curious about Black's favorites this month?

This may be one of the corniest things you’ll ever read.

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: It’s just a vegetable, so how can it possibly elicit such a strong reaction from Red, while, for Black, it’s more a source of amusement and even, it turns out, admiration?