If the photos are anything to go by … remember … these treats are for your dog, not you!

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: When Black sent Red not one, but two, links about Ben and Jerry's new venture into dog treats, Red, who's used to being inundated with all the articles Black finds "interesting" (they definitely have different definitions of "interesting"), thought that was unusual. Rather than questioning, "Why two?," she decided it was quicker to just open them, but found she actually loved reading the business-oriented AP story about Ben and Jerry's new ice cream venture.

As a dog owner and lover, Red knows that ice cream's not good for dogs, so she was fascinated by how they worked with a veterinary nutritionist to make sure the treats are safe and easy to digest. But when she watched the Ben & Jerry's video, the packaging and flavors, in true Ben and Jerry's fashion, looked too good to pass up.

Plus, as someone that used to dream of living in Vermont, having gone there since she was a child, Red has a soft spot for most things from Vermont and even remembers going to the original Ben and Jerry's ice-cream shop in Burlington, Vermont. So, to think that years later (she doesn't want to admit it's actually decades), she could introduce her labradoodle to a beloved childhood favorite definitely made her smile. The challenge will be making sure her daughter realizes to keep her "human paws" off the ice cream!

This may be one of the corniest things you’ll ever read.

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: It’s just a vegetable, so how can it possibly elicit such a strong reaction from Red, while, for Black, it’s more a source of amusement and even, it turns out, admiration?