RED+BLACK - BLAH BLAH BLAH

Ever feel like no one listens to you? Red probably feels that way more that she cares to admit.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Where's The Money Gone?

So, how do you react when you look at a bank statement? Confident? Scared? Clueless? (Or, maybe you don't even look at them.) Well, Red reacts in her usual emotional (and theatrical) fashion.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Big Sister ... Big Help!

Sometimes little sisters can be annoying (that's part of their job description!), but sometimes they're looking for help and guidance.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great.You want to work in video production.Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Nothing Is Typical

Is there such a thing as "typical"? This "teaser" shows how "typical" can mean different things for different people – even sisters!