DAY 4: Red, being the straight-A student, was re-reading our May column, Red & Black … FREE And Animated (which is posted under "About Education") and saw where it mentioned Conversation Starters. When she mentioned that to Black, it became obvious it was a perfect lead-in for today's section launch, which contains our first Conversation Starter, Red's Crisis.

Our Learning For Life section will contain an assortment of different items as described in our Tools To Help You Take Control post. Many will be what Red likes to call "instantly actionable" items, although some may just be food-for-thought.

Well, today may have been "Learning For Life" but tomorrow we plan to bring our characters to life ... or, technically, to Animation.

So, stay tuned …

Created by Sawyer Pennington

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

It seems like it was only yesterday that we were thinking about a new website. Now we're working on it non-stop.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Actually, we have talked about a new website for years, but deciding to create this website became a high priority when COVID-19 changed everything – for everyone.

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

No kidding. I was so surprised when educators reached out to us looking for online resources. But what really caught me off guard was when people started telling me my crisis, which happened years ago when my husband got fired, had so many analogies to what they're having to face today.

DAY 7: To include, or not to include, that was the question. Until we get around to creating a shopping cart (don't tell our accountants or attorneys, and definitely not our mom, as they all keep telling us we need to be focused on revenue), we debated whether to include excerpts from our bestselling book.

We finally decided you should NOT have to buy the book to enjoy or benefit from it, so we're going to publish excerpts that we hope you'll find useful or amusing. Or (ideally), both. So, check out Book Bites for the first of many excerpts we're going to post.

We also have ideas for four or five new books and already have outlines! Now we just need the time to actually write them – or a publisher to put us on a strict deadline. (Interested publishers, please contact Black!)

Watch what we have in store for you tomorrow … as the operative word is "Watch" because we'll be introducing our "Video" section.

So, stay tuned … as, yes, there's still more to come!

DAY 6: Well, we almost didn't get our Don't Take Our Word section posted today as we kept stopping to read the comments and feedback we've received, and then struggled to select the first one to post. We'll be posting 2-3 of these every week, so look forward to hearing from YOU! (It's often what keeps Red going when she becomes overwhelmed with Red & Black work.)

Since we've gotten a lot of great feedback from men and women in prisons and jails (and even some parolees and criminal justice employees) who have participated in "Red & Black Personal Finance & Life 101" programs, we're also introducing our About Criminal Justice section today.

In terms of what's in store for tomorrow, we can honestly say that tomorrow's content is not available in any store … or even 'for sale" online.

Stay tuned … still more to come!