It has helped me a lot in more ways. So now I can work on my relationship with open eyes now and with responsibility, and respect. – S. C., Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

The genius of your approach through the back and forth of conversation is powerful. – Diana Schrom, Community Builder

You all are so supportive of all people from all walks of life. It's a pleasure knowing you. 🙂 – Jackie Aguilera

I have learned so many things about life and finance that I would not know otherwise. – Mr. G. Hernandez