It has helped me a lot in more ways. So now I can work on my relationship with open eyes now and with responsibility, and respect. – S. C., Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

Red and Black!! They are exactly that, Red and Black. These two ladies are enthusiastic and are always trying to keep you entertained. – High School Senior

In talking about some personal financial issues with my husband, he suddenly bursts out with "What would Black do?" We immediately had our answer. – Lucy C., writer and editor, 46

I like warm and fuzzy and bats. Good one this week. Let's keep allowing Black to be a BIT warm and fuzzy. It's her best, even if she seems to like to show as being the opposite – but I love her all the same. – Lanier W.