If someone told you that red wine that's been in space is about to come back to earth, you might think that they'd been drinking …

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: Sometimes Black sends Red items that make her roll her eyes, other times they make her wonder how in the world her sister finds these things. The Axios article, "Orbital wine comes back to Earth" (that prompted today's Banter Bite) falls into the second category, and it definitely piqued Red's curiosity. (And if you're more like Black, and want a more detailed explanation, see this AP story.)

In a promise to “never forget” we’re rerunning our 2021 post so that we always remember …

September 11 is a date on the calendar, but "9/11" is a date in history.

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: Much like JFK's assassination was to an older generation (although Black's old enough to be included), we both remember exactly what we were doing when we first heard the news of the attacks on the Twin Towers, Pentagon, and Flight 93; but, interestingly, how we reflect on 9/11 is a bit of a role reversal.

Keep Reading ...Show less