Animation

Too Many Car Analogies

RED + BLACK - Too Many Car Analogies

This seemed like the perfect teaser to run as Black made not one, but two, unexpected "people" analogies this week. The first came when Red's innocent enough visit to her beloved Dunkin' (Donuts) first led to disappointment and then amazement in Black's Coffee … Analogy. That analogy was about adults, but Black's next one was about children (a bit surprising given she doesn't have any) in Parenting Advice From The "Mayor" Of Munchkin City?

But what made these analogies unusual was neither referenced cars or racing. Although Black couldn't let an entire week pass without talking about those topics, as you can discover in A Perfect Day For A Convertible. And For Chutzpah.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Group Vs. Team

Sometimes analogies are the best way to explain things. In this case, think about football or baseball (or any other team sport) – the fans are a group of people, but the team, working together is, well, a team.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - THINK BEFORE YOU SPEND?

There always seem to be endless opportunities to spend money. Lots and lots of money. And although Red initially thought Black’s comment to “think before you spend” was sarcasm, she eventually realized Black’s advice was possibly the best she’d ever received.

Curious about the “Back Story” to our animation teasers? Red’s daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated “teasers” … so Black said, “Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!” So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Unusual Family Tree

Not your typical family tree – Red, the warm and fuzzy mom with her two daughters, and Black, the retired pragmatic business executive with her two “babies”.So, given our extreme differences, we thought it’d be fun to “switch” roles for Halloween. Except Black doubts she could “do nice” for a whole day (or even for just a few hours at night), while Red readily admits that she could never walk in Black’s shoes.