Looking back over the month of July, I'm having a hard time picking my favorite Banter Bites.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

You were a straight-A student, maybe you should just grade them.

Every July my younger daughter, Sawyer, goes to sleep away camp. She always has a great time, which makes me happy (hey, it's a mom thing), but this year it reminded me of how things "used to be". So, looking back at our July Banter Bites, it seems only right that my favorites were about yearning for normality.
Curious about Black's favorites this month?

It should be about getting from point A to point B – not worrying about whether it's a life or death decision.

A year of self-quarantining in the North Pole paid off for Santa.

It may be different. It may be disappointing. But remember … Thanksgiving is about giving thanks.

Meanwhile, we can't help but wonder – what would the pilgrims do?