So, how are you planning to pick your favorite Banter Bites from all the ones we posted in July?

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Do not need a plan. Will just pick a few and move on …

Although this month was filled with many serious issues, you can always find a better approach to them … if you try. Which made it a little more challenging to pick my favorites:

Curious about Red's favorites this month?

It should be about getting from point A to point B – not worrying about whether it's a life or death decision.

A year of self-quarantining in the North Pole paid off for Santa.

It may be different. It may be disappointing. But remember … Thanksgiving is about giving thanks.

Meanwhile, we can't help but wonder – what would the pilgrims do?