There's making history in a good way. And there's making it in a bad way.

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: Red will be the first to admit that she knows more about Tudor history in England than she does about American history. But she knows impeaching a President of the United States is a rare event (besides President Trump, only two other presidents have been impeached – Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton) and no matter what the partisan politics, isn't something that Congress takes lightly. So, she feels that it was a very sad day for all Americans. Black feels the same way but, of course, had lots of questions about impeachment and this HISTORY channel article answered all of them and then some.

If there were an Olympic medal for love and inspiration, Tank Schottle would hold the record for most gold medals.

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: In this crazy world that we live in, sometimes simple, positive messages can easily get lost in all the "noise" … but they're there, and sometimes even the most pragmatic people (that'd be Black) feel the need to share them (much to Red's surprise).

Keep Reading ... Show less

It's hard not to have an opinion about this year's Olympics, but can we all agree that the athletes represent strength, perseverance, and hope?

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: The Olympics is the world's largest sporting event, and although it seems that history occurs both on and off the "field", it's safe to say that the Olympics means very different things to different people (especially us).

Keep Reading ... Show less

The "space race" used to be about countries competing … now, it's billionaires.

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: We grew up in the 1960s when space exploration was in its infancy and space travel was left to the imagination of television show and movie writers; but since one of us was a theater major and the other studied business, it's not surprising we had very different reactions to the recent flights.

Keep Reading ... Show less