Underlying photo by CDC on Unsplash

The coronavirus has changed everything for all of us, and the stories of the first responders and the countless heroes on the front line who are fighting this pandemic never cease to inspire us. But we wanted to do something – anything – to help. But what?

FREE For Educators

So, when educators reached out to us to see if we could provide online resources, telling us they found our print materials (and especially our book) engaging and educational, and their students found it fun and relevant, Black immediately said, "Yes." And when they asked the cost, Black (as the business half of Red & Black), replied without hesitation, "Free."

FREE For Parents

Red knows what it's like to have kids not only home from school, but bored and looking for something to do. She also knows never to tell them something's "good for them." Feedback we've gotten from parents is they've found Red & Black and our assortment of materials provides them with something they can use with their kids or, even better, do together. Plus, parents like that it's engaging and relevant yet requires no prior knowledge or advance preparation (unlike trying to help your kids with algebra).

Want More Information?

To learn more about our free, fun, and easy-to-use resources, including chapter-by-chapter PDF's of our bestselling book (intended as the basis of a sitcom when it was launched by Neiman Marcus, it was approved by the Texas State Board of Education as a textbook!), please go to the resource page we created For Educators.

Turkey and all the trimmings? Celebrating with family and friends? Football games? Black Friday shopping plans? This year's Thanksgiving Day plans and memories will be very different, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Or, at least, that's what Red decides after talking with Black in this month's column, Red & Black … What Would The Pilgrims Do?

Why should you be interested in a January column in November? Because, as you might expect in a January column, most people, including Red, would stroll down memory lane. And in 2020, it wasn't only the prior year, but also the prior decade. But, not Black.In Red & Black … Seeing In 2020, you'll discover her unique perspective that's relevant every day of the year, and especially as the next New Year is just around the corner. Plus, it includes another one of Black's memorable car analogies.

I know it can't be avoided, but I feel bad that Mom's spending Thanksgiving alone, but given the coronavirus it can't be helped.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Unfortunately, there are many people in that situation this year. Myself included.

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

Please. You only "do" Thanksgiving because it's expected of you. Unlike Mom, you don't even want me to make you a Thanksgiving dinner care package.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Not a fan of turkey – but did you know that TV dinners were created because of Thanksgiving?
Keep Reading ... Show less