When we started posting Banter Bites to our Twitter and Facebook pages back in March, people told us they were fun and quick to read, plus were relevant to their day-to-day lives. And not just on the day they're published. In other words, they don't have an expiration date! So, when we launched this site, we decided to add our "older" Banter Bites and that's what we're doing. And will continue to do until we've posted all of them going back to mid-March.

Stay tuned for more Banter Bites to be posted. And to get Red & Black Banter in your inbox, sign up on the "sticky bar" at the bottom of this page.

Well, the only upside to an active 2020 storm season is that we're learning the Greek alphabet.

Curious about the naming of storms? Check out this Time magazine article.

If a movie plot had two natural disasters occurring simultaneously, you'd think that was unrealistic … in reality, it's scary.

What does your phone message say about you?