Design by Sawyer Pennington

Just Like Mom?

One of the things that drove Red crazy growing up was when our mother asked everyone questions. Lots and lots of questions. But that was due to the fact that Red was a quiet, unassuming child who disliked attention of any sort. However, as she grew up, she realized how else do you find answers? Black, on the other hand, rarely asks personal questions, figuring if you want her to know something, you'll volunteer it. But, that doesn't mean she doesn't ask questions. Lots and lots of questions. (WARNING! Her favorite one is, "Why?")

Send Us Your Questions!

We'd love to say that as soon as we get a question, we'll drop everything and post an answer. (Especially since Red gets very excited to see them arrive in her inbox.) But who are we kidding? That's never going to happen. But you get it! All of us have more things on our "to do" lists than time to get it all done.

So, here's our plan … Signup for Red & Black in your inbox on the "sticky bar" at the bottom of this page, as that's who we invite to submit questions to Red, Black, or both of us. We promise to read your questions almost immediately, and to respond to those questions we think will be of most interest to our followers. Plus, we promise to post our answers as soon as we can!

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

Wow, that's a tough one, since I'm the younger sister by five years. Probably not a distinct event, but rather there was this vibrant kid that lived in the same house with me that was always off playing with the boys next door; yet who always had time to pick a fight with me while getting our Mom to believe that I started it.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

When they brought her home from the hospital – she had bright red hair and I called her "Red." My mother told me never to call her that, and I have been calling her "Red" ever since.

That's easy – I gave her the two most beautiful and wonderful nieces in the world! And she gave me (with her unconditional love) the best friend (forget sister and now "business partner") in the world.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

You will need to ask her. I do not do "nice".

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

Warm and fuzzy.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Extremely pragmatic smart-ass.