Design by Sawyer Pennington

March 17 is when we first began posting Banter Bites on Facebook and Twitter. Since Red loves lists … and Black likes to be organized and efficient, here's a list of March's Banter Bites:

17: Which Is Scarier?
18: Hate This!
20: Black Admits Her Age
24: "Safe" Replaces "Sweet"
25: Getting Back To Normal … What's "Normal"?
26: Stinky Workout Clothes Inspire Face Masks
27: NBA All-Star Interviews Dr. Anthony Fauci
28: Who Has Cabin Fever?
30: Timelines Are Out Of Our Control

If there were an Olympic medal for love and inspiration, Tank Schottle would hold the record for most gold medals.

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: In this crazy world that we live in, sometimes simple, positive messages can easily get lost in all the "noise" … but they're there, and sometimes even the most pragmatic people (that'd be Black) feel the need to share them (much to Red's surprise).

Keep Reading ... Show less

It's hard not to have an opinion about this year's Olympics, but can we all agree that the athletes represent strength, perseverance, and hope?

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: The Olympics is the world's largest sporting event, and although it seems that history occurs both on and off the "field", it's safe to say that the Olympics means very different things to different people (especially us).

Keep Reading ... Show less

The "space race" used to be about countries competing … now, it's billionaires.

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: We grew up in the 1960s when space exploration was in its infancy and space travel was left to the imagination of television show and movie writers; but since one of us was a theater major and the other studied business, it's not surprising we had very different reactions to the recent flights.

Keep Reading ... Show less