Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

So, how do you plan to explain the Words & Banter section? On the surface, it may appear as a hodge-podge of items. About an assortment of topics. Things that don't fit nice and neatly in specific categories.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Are you describing this section? Or, life?

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

I should've known that you'd answer my question with a question.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

How long have I been your sister? By now, you should be used to it.

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

True. Just like you should be used to my blah-blah-blah.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Which explains why we never have a shortage of Words … or sisterly Banter.

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

That, and the fact you always seem to have a different point of view or perspective on any given topic.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

We are sisters – not clones.

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

Well, sometimes I think you're a Vulcan. Anyway, should we mention that we expect the Words & Banter section to have something new almost every day? And that it's where our monthly newspaper columns will appear?

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

You just did.

Want to be the first to see new content? Register on the "sticky bar" at the bottom of the page.

DAY 8: We started to call our Videos section "Retro" because initially it will only contain videos created by a high school senior back when we keynoted at YES Prep High School in 2012. (We hope to get all eight of them posted in the next few weeks.)

However, since Black's notorious for looking ahead and working backward, we decided "Videos" would be more accurate … as we have an assortment of ideas for future videos, not to mention interviews and presentations that can be edited into short videos or snippets. (Red's daughter, Sawyer, hopes to make a career in film editing, so this might be a great project for her.)

Although Black prefers to look forward, tomorrow we'll be looking back as we introduce our "Memory Lane" section.

Created by Sawyer Pennington

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

It seems like it was only yesterday that we were thinking about a new website. Now we're working on it non-stop.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Actually, we have talked about a new website for years, but deciding to create this website became a high priority when COVID-19 changed everything – for everyone.

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

No kidding. I was so surprised when educators reached out to us looking for online resources. But what really caught me off guard was when people started telling me my crisis, which happened years ago when my husband got fired, had so many analogies to what they're having to face today.
Keep Reading ... Show less

DAY 7: To include, or not to include, that was the question. Until we get around to creating a shopping cart (don't tell our accountants or attorneys, and definitely not our mom, as they all keep telling us we need to be focused on revenue), we debated whether to include excerpts from our bestselling book.

We finally decided you should NOT have to buy the book to enjoy or benefit from it, so we're going to publish excerpts that we hope you'll find useful or amusing. Or (ideally), both. So, check out Book Bites for the first of many excerpts we're going to post.

We also have ideas for four or five new books and already have outlines! Now we just need the time to actually write them – or a publisher to put us on a strict deadline. (Interested publishers, please contact Black!)

Watch what we have in store for you tomorrow … as the operative word is "Watch" because we'll be introducing our "Video" section.

So, stay tuned … as, yes, there's still more to come!