So, how are you planning to pick your favorite Banter Bites from all the ones we posted in June?

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Do not need a plan. Will just pick a few and move on …

June is supposed to be the start of summer, and I guess "technically" summer did start. But, it was not like any other summer I can remember. Looking back over the month's Banter Bites, my favorites are ones that are relevant independent of the season.

Curious about Red's favorites this month?

It should be about getting from point A to point B – not worrying about whether it's a life or death decision.

A year of self-quarantining in the North Pole paid off for Santa.

It may be different. It may be disappointing. But remember … Thanksgiving is about giving thanks.

Meanwhile, we can't help but wonder – what would the pilgrims do?