Don't Take Our Word

There Is Always "HOPE"

There are many ways to resolve circumstances regarding your finances to make life bearable, less stressful, and provide you with new perspective on life. There are many resources available. There is always "HOPE." – Virginia H., Administrative Assistant

A quirky pair who are both real down to earth. – High School Senior

To budget my money, not just spend … spend … spend – Anonymous, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

In the past, the more money I made the more I spent. So, although I knew I needed to be saving more, I didn't because of my "screwed up" priorities and values. Thus, no matter how much knowledge I may have on any given topic, if my values and priorities aren't in sync with what is important, then all of the knowledge in the world won't make much of a difference. – C. Thomas, Chaplain