Don't Take Our Word

In The Beginning I Wasn't Too Fond Of Red & Black

I have to admit in the beginning I wasn't too fond of the whole "Red and Black" idea! But after getting involved I realized there was so much about life that I didn't know. – S. H., Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

There are many ways to resolve circumstances regarding your finances to make life bearable, less stressful, and provide you with new perspective on life. There are many resources available. There is always "HOPE." – Virginia H., Administrative Assistant

A quirky pair who are both real down to earth. – High School Senior

To budget my money, not just spend … spend … spend – Anonymous, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ