So, how are you planning to pick your favorite Banter Bites from all the ones we posted in March?

Black's HeadBlack assets.rebelmouse.io

Do not need a plan. Will just pick a few and move on …

March is Women's History Month, but it was just a coincidence that my favorite Banter Bites this month were all related to women and women's empowerment (think about the fact no one ever refers to "men's empowerment").

  • March 2: Gendered Potatoes? (Not A Recipe) – I do not know about you, but I never thought potatoes had genders … but apparently, many people do.
  • March 8: Celebrate Today. Change Tomorrow. – Given my experience as an executive in a male-dominated industry, it is no surprise that my perspective of women in leadership is very different from Red's.
  • March 18: Is Feeling Safe Too Much To Ask? – A horrific event in London brings home the fact "being safe" is different for men and women, and explains why I sold my Ferrari?

Curious about Red's favorites this month?

In a promise to “never forget” we’re rerunning our 2021 post so that we always remember …

September 11 is a date on the calendar, but "9/11" is a date in history.

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: Much like JFK's assassination was to an older generation (although Black's old enough to be included), we both remember exactly what we were doing when we first heard the news of the attacks on the Twin Towers, Pentagon, and Flight 93; but, interestingly, how we reflect on 9/11 is a bit of a role reversal.

Keep Reading ...Show less