So, how are you planning to pick your favorite Banter Bites from all the ones we posted in March?

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Do not need a plan. Will just pick a few and move on …

March is Women's History Month, but it was just a coincidence that my favorite Banter Bites this month were all related to women and women's empowerment (think about the fact no one ever refers to "men's empowerment").

  • March 2: Gendered Potatoes? (Not A Recipe) – I do not know about you, but I never thought potatoes had genders … but apparently, many people do.
  • March 8: Celebrate Today. Change Tomorrow. – Given my experience as an executive in a male-dominated industry, it is no surprise that my perspective of women in leadership is very different from Red's.
  • March 18: Is Feeling Safe Too Much To Ask? – A horrific event in London brings home the fact "being safe" is different for men and women, and explains why I sold my Ferrari?

Curious about Red's favorites this month?

It's hard not to have an opinion about this year's Olympics, but can we all agree that the athletes represent strength, perseverance, and hope?

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: The Olympics is the world's largest sporting event, and although it seems that history occurs both on and off the "field", it's safe to say that the Olympics means very different things to different people (especially us).

Keep Reading ... Show less

The "space race" used to be about countries competing … now, it's billionaires.

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: We grew up in the 1960s when space exploration was in its infancy and space travel was left to the imagination of television show and movie writers; but since one of us was a theater major and the other studied business, it's not surprising we had very different reactions to the recent flights.

Keep Reading ... Show less

Coffee MAY reduce the risk of getting COVID-19, but masks, social distancing, and taking the vaccine WILL!

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: Both of us are habitual coffee drinkers, so were curious about the potential benefits of our favorite beverage to lower the risk of contracting COVID-19, although our initial reactions to the study were (of course) very different.

Keep Reading ... Show less