DAY 10: We're sure that, over time, we'll be introducing more sections. (People keep asking if we've thought about doing podcasts, and we have – but that topic is a post onto itself.) But for now, there's only two more sections to mention:

  • About Business – Interested in working with Red & Black (for example, as part of your marketing strategy, in terms of personal and professional development of your employees, or maybe you're looking for speakers with extensive experience that can address an assortment of critical topics), or maybe you're just curious about our approach to business? Then this section is for you.
  • About Events – We all know large in-person speaking engagements are temporarily "on hold" but years of speaking engagements before thousands of people definitely prepared us for webinars and other online events. To learn more, check out this section.

So, now what? Now that we're done introducing our individual sections, we'll be "feeding the beast"… in other words, loading new content every day!

We hope you enjoy our site and look forward to your feedback. If you need more information on a specific area of interest, please refer to our Contact information, but general comments and feedback can be sent here.

Turkey and all the trimmings? Celebrating with family and friends? Football games? Black Friday shopping plans? This year's Thanksgiving Day plans and memories will be very different, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Or, at least, that's what Red decides after talking with Black in this month's column, Red & Black … What Would The Pilgrims Do?

Why should you be interested in a January column in November? Because, as you might expect in a January column, most people, including Red, would stroll down memory lane. And in 2020, it wasn't only the prior year, but also the prior decade. But, not Black.In Red & Black … Seeing In 2020, you'll discover her unique perspective that's relevant every day of the year, and especially as the next New Year is just around the corner. Plus, it includes another one of Black's memorable car analogies.

I know it can't be avoided, but I feel bad that Mom's spending Thanksgiving alone, but given the coronavirus it can't be helped.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Unfortunately, there are many people in that situation this year. Myself included.

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

Please. You only "do" Thanksgiving because it's expected of you. Unlike Mom, you don't even want me to make you a Thanksgiving dinner care package.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Not a fan of turkey – but did you know that TV dinners were created because of Thanksgiving?
Keep Reading ... Show less