RED+BLACK - Translating Mom Responsibilities

Red never quite believes Black when she says “mom skills” are valuable workplace skills, but as Black continues to point out things like communication and teamwork, she’s beginning to see her point. Although Red wonders how her years of “playing” chauffeur and camp counselor would “translate” in the workplace.

Curious about the “Back Story” to our animation teasers? Red’s daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated “teasers” … so Black said, “Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!” So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - THINK BEFORE YOU SPEND?

There always seem to be endless opportunities to spend money. Lots and lots of money. And although Red initially thought Black’s comment to “think before you spend” was sarcasm, she eventually realized Black’s advice was possibly the best she’d ever received.

Curious about the “Back Story” to our animation teasers? Red’s daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated “teasers” … so Black said, “Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!” So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Unusual Family Tree

Not your typical family tree – Red, the warm and fuzzy mom with her two daughters, and Black, the retired pragmatic business executive with her two “babies”.So, given our extreme differences, we thought it’d be fun to “switch” roles for Halloween. Except Black doubts she could “do nice” for a whole day (or even for just a few hours at night), while Red readily admits that she could never walk in Black’s shoes.

Curious about the “Back Story” to our animation teasers? Red’s daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated “teasers” … so Black said, “Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!” So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - BE HONEST ... YOU HATE TO THINK

Do you know people who answer questions with questions? Does it drive you crazy? (It does Red.) Have you ever thought about why they do it or why it drives you crazy? (Besides “Why?” being Black’s favorite question, she suggests you look up the word maieutics.)