RED+BLACK - I Do What I Want To Do

If you don’t agree with someone, are you a contrarian or argumentative? If you stick to what you believe, are you stubborn or determined? Red has always found Black an interesting (at times, frustrating) mix of determination and independence. But ironically, for someone who typically avoids conflict, Red has seen how thinking something through, knowing your mind, and then being willing to act on it, even if it runs contrary to others’ beliefs or expectations, can be a good thing.

Curious about the “Back Story” to our animation teasers? Red’s daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated “teasers” … so Black said, “Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!” So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Translating Mom Responsibilities

Red never quite believes Black when she says “mom skills” are valuable workplace skills, but as Black continues to point out things like communication and teamwork, she’s beginning to see her point. Although Red wonders how her years of “playing” chauffeur and camp counselor would “translate” in the workplace.

Curious about the “Back Story” to our animation teasers? Red’s daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated “teasers” … so Black said, “Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!” So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Same Parents ... Different Lives

Based on how we’re spending our holiday weekend, you’d never know we’re related. While Red reminisces about past holiday vacations with her daughters and is looking forward to making new memories as an empty-nester, Black believes long weekends are perfect for workaholics.

So, here’s to a wonderful holiday weekend … regardless of how you may define “wonderful”!

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great.You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - A Floor Filing System?

Overwhelmed by piles of paper? Well, if you’re like Red, longing for a perfectly clean desk, you might use filing cabinets or, at least, neatly stacked file folders. But a filing system that uses the floor of your workroom? And what happens when you run out of floor space?!