RED+BLACK - Where's The Money Gone?

So, how do you react when you look at a bank statement? Confident? Scared? Clueless? (Or, maybe you don't even look at them.) Well, Red reacts in her usual emotional (and theatrical) fashion.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Unusual Family Tree

Not your typical family tree – Red, the warm and fuzzy mom with her two daughters, and Black, the retired pragmatic business executive with her two “babies”.So, given our extreme differences, we thought it’d be fun to “switch” roles for Halloween. Except Black doubts she could “do nice” for a whole day (or even for just a few hours at night), while Red readily admits that she could never walk in Black’s shoes.

Curious about the “Back Story” to our animation teasers? Red’s daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated “teasers” … so Black said, “Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!” So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - BE HONEST ... YOU HATE TO THINK

Do you know people who answer questions with questions? Does it drive you crazy? (It does Red.) Have you ever thought about why they do it or why it drives you crazy? (Besides “Why?” being Black’s favorite question, she suggests you look up the word maieutics.)

Curious about the “Back Story” to our animation teasers? Red’s daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated “teasers” … so Black said, “Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!” So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - When Did You First Learn About Money?

What's worse than admitting your age? For Red, admitting when you first learned about money. And financial literacy. But that may have been because she was over 40 years old (yes, you read that correctly!). However, you’re never too late to learn.