RED+BLACK - Where's The Money Gone?

So, how do you react when you look at a bank statement? Confident? Scared? Clueless? (Or, maybe you don't even look at them.) Well, Red reacts in her usual emotional (and theatrical) fashion.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK -Drowning In A Sea Of Paper

In her usual theatrical fashion, Red laments about piles of paper. Maybe she needs to re-read the Too Much Paper – Not Enough Time excerpt from our book.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Same Parents ... Different Lives

In honor of Mother's Day, we posted "Not Original, But Heartfelt – Happy Mother's Day!" and it's an example of how very different siblings can be, so we thought it only appropriate to re-post "Same Parents … Different Lives."

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great.You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - When Did You First Learn About Money?

What's worse than admitting your age? For Red, admitting when you first learned about money.