COVID-19 may be an invisible killer … but hatred, racism, and injustice aren't invisible.We're now seeing extreme cases of it.Our children are seeing it, too.Is this what we want for them?Is this what we want for America?

It should be about getting from point A to point B – not worrying about whether it's a life or death decision.

A year of self-quarantining in the North Pole paid off for Santa.

It may be different. It may be disappointing. But remember … Thanksgiving is about giving thanks.

Meanwhile, we can't help but wonder – what would the pilgrims do?