Their story began with the unthinkable calamity of Red's husband being fired. In a panic over her perceived impending financial doom, Red turned to her sister, Black, for a major dose of sisterly sympathy. Instead, Black took her sister back to the basics. – Stacey White, Economics/Social Studies Teacher

I have learned how to spend, save, and manage my money wisely. – Damariz, High School Senior

I'll have a "Plan" for my future vs. living day to day.– Marian O.

It's exciting when an idea becomes an inspiration! What began as a cathartic process of enlightenment and life transition became a catalytic message to audiences nationwide. Red and Black are real sisters who take on a special persona when they confront and communicate about a real life interruption. – William P., Executive Director