I believe your message on science is powerful and should be heard by as many as possible. – Deb Bershad, RN, BSN, Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse

I have learned how to spend, save, and manage my money wisely. – Damariz, High School Senior

I'll have a "Plan" for my future vs. living day to day.– Marian O.

It's exciting when an idea becomes an inspiration! What began as a cathartic process of enlightenment and life transition became a catalytic message to audiences nationwide. Red and Black are real sisters who take on a special persona when they confront and communicate about a real life interruption. – William P., Executive Director