Don't Take Our Word

The More Money I Made The More I Spent

In the past, the more money I made the more I spent. So, although I knew I needed to be saving more, I didn't because of my "screwed up" priorities and values. Thus, no matter how much knowledge I may have on any given topic, if my values and priorities aren't in sync with what is important, then all of the knowledge in the world won't make much of a difference. – C. Thomas, Chaplain

Elephant concept – one bite at a time! I should think in terms of need vs. want when I spend money. Basically stop & think. – Joyce W., Manager

I went from my parent's house to my husband's house. When he died seven years ago, I had to suck it up and learn everything on my own. It was the scariest thing I ever had to do. – Janis M. widow, 60+

There are many ways to resolve circumstances regarding your finances to make life bearable, less stressful, and provide you with new perspective on life. There are many resources available. There is always "HOPE." – Virginia H., Administrative Assistant