I like warm and fuzzy and bats. Good one this week. Let's keep allowing Black to be a BIT warm and fuzzy. It's her best, even if she seems to like to show as being the opposite – but I love her all the same. – Lanier W.

I'll have a "Plan" for my future vs. living day to day.– Marian O.

It's exciting when an idea becomes an inspiration! What began as a cathartic process of enlightenment and life transition became a catalytic message to audiences nationwide. Red and Black are real sisters who take on a special persona when they confront and communicate about a real life interruption. – William P., Executive Director

I will carry what I have learned for a life time. – Rafael, High School Student