RED+BLACK - Where's The Money Gone?

Do you make New Year resolutions about money? If so, you’re not alone! Or, maybe you wonder, “Where’s the money gone?” And, how do you react when you look at a bank statement? Confident? Scared? Clueless? (Or, maybe you don’t even look at them.)

Of course, Red (who admits personal finance scared her) reacts in her usual emotional (and theatrical) fashion.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - She's Being Sarcastic?!

How can Black be sarcastic about … a crisis??? Easy. Because sarcasm’s her default setting (Red knows it’s more realistic to expect sarcasm from her sister than compliments), and Black never passes up an opportunity to be a … well, let’s just say she never passes up the opportunity to be sarcastic. Even when talking about something as straightforward as New Year resolutions, she has to be sarcastic about her sarcasm!

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Avoid More Danger

'Tis the season … to be safe? Most people don't think of "safety" when it comes to the holidays, but in the hustle-and-bustle of what Red calls the "silly season", it's easy to become careless and vulnerable to theft and other crimes, so here are some safety tips. Plus, winter and especially the holiday season is when there are more home fires, so here are fire safety tips.

Red, who loves lists, put "safety first" on the top of her holiday list. Black suggests she put that on the top of all her lists, all year-long!

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Red's Theater Arts Degree

This seems like the perfect teaser to run on Halloween weekend as it might explain why Red loves Halloween – all the costumes, all the pretending, and all the excuses for … well, never mind.

Meanwhile, in RED & BLACK … Treat & Trick, Black can't help but have a different perspective of Halloween.