RED+BLACK - Some Things Can't Be Changed

May not be "proper" words, but you understand the message … Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great.You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Same Parents ... Different Lives

In honor of Mother's Day, we posted "Not Original, But Heartfelt – Happy Mother's Day!" and it's an example of how very different siblings can be, so we thought it only appropriate to re-post "Same Parents … Different Lives."

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great.You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - When Did You First Learn About Money?

What's worse than admitting your age? For Red, admitting when you first learned about money.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - What Are Sisters For?

In honor of National Siblings Day, we thought it only appropriate to post "What Are Sisters For?" (again) … and you might also enjoy our Banter Bite, For One Day. Be Nice To Your Siblings.