RED+BLACK - Me ... An Office Manager?

Black has frequently told Red that her "Mom skills" are extremely valuable in the workplace.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - A Floor Filing System?

Overwhelmed by piles of paper? Well, if you’re like Red, longing for a perfectly clean desk, you might use filing cabinets or, at least, neatly stacked file folders. But a filing system that uses the floor of your workroom? And what happens when you run out of floor space?!

Curious about the “Back Story” to our animation teasers? Red’s daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated “teasers” … so Black said, “Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!” So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Can You Add & Subtract?

Don’t you hate when sarcasm and the truth are one and the same? Well, Black would argue that she wasn’t being sarcastic (at least not this time) because all you really need are these two basic math skills “to do” personal finance. Now, sarcasm aside, Red thinks it’s the best, and easiest to understand, money management tip she’s ever received.

Curious about the “Back Story” to our animation teasers? Red’s daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated “teasers” … so Black said, “Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!” So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Big Sister ... Big Help!

In honor of National Siblings Day, we’re “nice” to each other – for the day. (For Red, that means saying something warm and fuzzy, but we all know Black will still be sarcastic.) And even though siblings know how to annoy one another (that’s part of their job description!), it’s good to know they’re there when you need them. And Red will admit that when it comes to life (and especially money), Black’s advice and guidance is, to quote a famous MasterCard ad campaign, priceless.