Lungs were made for air. Stop smoking and vaping.

And, here's an interesting article by RetroReport about relevant studies from the past.

This may be one of the corniest things you’ll ever read.

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: It’s just a vegetable, so how can it possibly elicit such a strong reaction from Red, while, for Black, it’s more a source of amusement and even, it turns out, admiration?