RED+BLACK - I Want A Conversation!

Just because you want it – doesn't mean you'll get it.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED + BLACK - Too Many Car Analogies

This seemed like the perfect teaser to run as Black made not one, but two, unexpected "people" analogies this week. The first came when Red's innocent enough visit to her beloved Dunkin' (Donuts) first led to disappointment and then amazement in Black's Coffee … Analogy. That analogy was about adults, but Black's next one was about children (a bit surprising given she doesn't have any) in Parenting Advice From The "Mayor" Of Munchkin City?

But what made these analogies unusual was neither referenced cars or racing. Although Black couldn't let an entire week pass without talking about those topics, as you can discover in A Perfect Day For A Convertible. And For Chutzpah.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED + BLACK - You Can Do Personal Finance

Red was 40+ years old, clueless about money, and found the topic confusing and scary. Until Black bluntly "set her straight" in this animation.

And, in our Conversation Starter, Financial Literacy – Sounds More Difficult Than It Is, there's a surprise for those that assumed Red was the only "clueless" sister.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Some Things Can't Be Changed

Today's Banter Bite, "Happy Senior Citizens Day," is in honor of National Senior Citizens Day, but we think Black's words of wisdom (or was it sarcasm?) in this teaser lends itself to the celebration. Some people think of the past in terms of "Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda." but she thinks of all the lessons we can learn from people who've "been there" and "done that."