Although he's gone, Congressman Lewis' op-ed should encourage us all. "Ordinary people with extraordinary vision can redeem the soul of America by getting in what I call good trouble, necessary trouble. Voting and participating in the democratic process are key."

Please read the New York Times op-ed.

It should be about getting from point A to point B – not worrying about whether it's a life or death decision.

A year of self-quarantining in the North Pole paid off for Santa.

It may be different. It may be disappointing. But remember … Thanksgiving is about giving thanks.

Meanwhile, we can't help but wonder – what would the pilgrims do?