RED+BLACK - Your Family's Your Team

Even people who don't play sports can be "team players" …

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Me ... An Office Manager?

Black has frequently told Red that her "Mom skills" are extremely valuable in the workplace.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Your Family's Your Team

In honor of Father's Day, we posted "Just Three Words But So Important … Happy Father's Day," but we also wanted to re-post "Your Family's Your Team" in honor of our dad. He would've rolled his eyes at Red needing a reminder about this, especially because when we were growing up, he (not our mom) was the one making THE best spaghetti dinners at least once a week.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK -Drowning In A Sea Of Paper

In her usual theatrical fashion, Red laments about piles of paper. Maybe she needs to re-read the Too Much Paper – Not Enough Time excerpt from our book.