I have learned so many things about life and finance that I would not know otherwise. – Mr. G. Hernandez

I'll have a "Plan" for my future vs. living day to day.– Marian O.

It's exciting when an idea becomes an inspiration! What began as a cathartic process of enlightenment and life transition became a catalytic message to audiences nationwide. Red and Black are real sisters who take on a special persona when they confront and communicate about a real life interruption. – William P., Executive Director

I will carry what I have learned for a life time. – Rafael, High School Student