Don't Take Our Word

Anyone Who Has To Make Decisions

I believe every reader – of every age – who has to make any decision about finances, marriage and family, or personal priorities will learn something of real value. – David S., historian and author, late 60's

I went from my parent's house to my husband's house. When he died seven years ago, I had to suck it up and learn everything on my own. It was the scariest thing I ever had to do. – Janis M. widow, 60+

There are many ways to resolve circumstances regarding your finances to make life bearable, less stressful, and provide you with new perspective on life. There are many resources available. There is always "HOPE." – Virginia H., Administrative Assistant

A quirky pair who are both real down to earth. – High School Senior