I believe every reader – of every age – who has to make any decision about finances, marriage and family, or personal priorities will learn something of real value. – David S., historian and author, late 60's

... I was able to have deep insight into financial management. Now I make wiser decisions and share my knowledge with my parents and family. – Jennifer H.

I have to admit in the beginning I wasn't too fond of the whole "Red and Black" idea! But after getting involved I realized there was so much about life that I didn't know. – S. H., Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

It has helped me a lot in more ways. So now I can work on my relationship with open eyes now and with responsibility, and respect. – S. C., Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ