Animation

What Are Sisters For?

RED+BLACK - What Are Sisters For?

OK, Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" (this one is only 15 seconds) … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!"

So, she did! And this is the first one to be released – and explains how Red & Black started.

Want to be the first to see new animation videos? Register on the "sticky bar" at the bottom of the page.

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

Who Wants To Listen To … Blah - Blah - Blah?
RED+BLACK - BLAH BLAH BLAH

Ever feel like no one listens to you? Red often feels that way, but maybe instead of complaining, she should think about whether there’s a better way to communicate. And if there might be times when borrowing some of Black’s “beloved bullet points” might be just the answer.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

Safety Is Boring. Be Boring.
RED+BLACK - Safety Is Boring

When was the last time you thought about safety (whether being prepared in case of a fire in your house or merely trying to avoid preventable injuries at work or home)? Yes, it’s boring … but the time to think about it isn’t AFTER the fact.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

It’s Tough Being A Mom
RED+BLACK - It's Tough Being A Mom

Black doesn’t “do” nice. And doesn’t have children (race cars don’t count!). Which made what she said about Red “being a mom” even more surprising; no, make that shocking, to Red. But it did make Red wonder if other moms, or for that matter, other people, ever see moms from that perspective.