So, how do you open schools safely? Are you expecting 5-year-olds and teenagers to wear masks and keep six feet apart? Really?

This may be one of the corniest things you’ll ever read.

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: It’s just a vegetable, so how can it possibly elicit such a strong reaction from Red, while, for Black, it’s more a source of amusement and even, it turns out, admiration?