The fact that Black + Red were there for each other + no matter what, they prevailed to better things.– Ms. Guerrero

I have learned so many things about life and finance that I would not know otherwise. – Mr. G. Hernandez

I would be a homeowner by now. I would not have put off taking care of my finances (over use of credit cards). Can't change the past can only move forward. – Anonymous, Houston Parole Office, TDCJ

Now, pretty much prioritizing my life, realizing I need to work on communication issues with my family as well as my finances, been through bankruptcy, been through everything, fast-paced world. – Christopher H., Male Offender, Stringfellow Unit, TDCJ