The fact that Black + Red were there for each other + no matter what, they prevailed to better things.– Ms. Guerrero

The advice given by two wise women is the best advice someone can get. Thank you for taking the time from being a mommy and racing cars to help us with life. – Mariana R., High School Senior

I'll have a "Plan" for my future vs. living day to day.– Marian O.

In the past, the more money I made the more I spent. So, although I knew I needed to be saving more, I didn't because of my "screwed up" priorities and values. Thus, no matter how much knowledge I may have on any given topic, if my values and priorities aren't in sync with what is important, then all of the knowledge in the world won't make much of a difference. – C. Thomas, Chaplain