You have helped set a strong foundation in our ability to become financially literate. – Brian S., High School Senior

I'm going to teach my grandchildren about tomorrow, not just about today, worry about tomorrow also. There is a tomorrow. Money wise. Think about it. Don't be like me. I don't want you to be stuck like me, like what I went through. I thought I was doing the right thing, being real cool, being somebody. I was a nobody. I want them to know there's a life out there to live. Don't want them to live my life. I don't want them to know this place. – Daniel C., Male Offender, Stringfellow Unit, TDCJ

The advice given by two wise women is the best advice someone can get. Thank you for taking the time from being a mommy and racing cars to help us with life. – Mariana R., High School Senior

I believe every reader – of every age – who has to make any decision about finances, marriage and family, or personal priorities will learn something of real value. – David S., historian and author, late 60's